- نظرات (0)
Central control unit for use with DDS 5900 (standard) or DCS 6000 microphone units (requires optional Feature License). In standard DDS 5900 mode, powers up to 60 microphone units and supports up to 250 units. Also supports 2 languages and 32 interpreters. Two analog audio inputs for external sources such as wireless microphones, and 8 analog audio outputs for connection to videoconferencing system, A/V recording equipment, supplemental sound reinforcement system, or wireless language distribution system.
With Feature License FL6000, the DIS-CCU can be used with DCS 6000-series microphone units serving up to 250 participants and 4 languages. Additional Feature Licenses enable support for up to 3,800 participants, 200 interpreters, and 31 languages.
- Fully digital audio transmission of floor plus 31 interpretation channels and 8 conference microphone audio channels in a single digital bus cable structure using shielded CAT5e cables
- OLED display on the front enables the user to setup basic system configurations in terms of maximum number of speakers/requests, microphone operation mode, etc.
- TCP/IP Ethernet connection for web browser control, integration with optional SW 6000 software suite, or third party external control system (AMX, Crestron, etc.)
- Multi-language web browser for system configuration, microphone/request list control and basic operational parameters via tablet or computer
- Built-in seat table for attaching seat numbers and names to units using the web browser
- 2 Analog audio inputs
- 8 Analog audio outputs for distribution of audio from eight groups of units, the floor channel or the interpreter channels
- Connection for Emergency Evacuation Message (EEM) is available using ‘Audio In 2’ and a contact closure switch
- Firmware upgrade of the entire DCS 6000 system is possible via a PC
- Powers up to 60 units without additional power supply (depending on unit type)
- Long life, low-noise built-in temperature regulated fan
- Horizontal orientation of air stream for easy stacking of units in 19″ racks
- External control possible via a ‘simple to use’ protocol for external control over Ethernet
- Using DCS-LAN, a proprietary high-speed all-digital audio channel, data and power bus
- Four DCS-LAN chains powered by one external PS CU power supply
- Versatile test program available for testing the system performance, the conference units and the interpreter sets
By uploading ‘Feature Licenses’ into the DIS-CCU the following additional features will be available:
- Control of microphone units serving up to 3,800 participants
- Voting (1- to 5-button, with or without attendance check)
In larger systems the EX 6010 Extension Unit, JB 6104 Junction Boxes, RP 6004 Repeater or PI-6000 Power Kit may be added to provide additional power or cabling flexibility.
نقد و بررسی ها
هیچ دیدگاهی برای این محصول نوشته نشده است .